Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thank You Letter For A Cousin Can Anyone Give Me An Idea As To How To Write A Reference Letter For My Cousin Who Needs One For A Nanny Job?

Can anyone give me an idea as to how to write a reference letter for my cousin who needs one for a nanny job? - thank you letter for a cousin

A few weeks ago told me that my cousin tried to get a job as a nanny, but it only worked for me, so you need to write a reference. I have never written before a, so if you already have a letter of reference for a nurse, please help me to do what is like.Thanks look and sound.

1 comment:

  1. Whether a nanny or a Vice President of Accounting. In a letter of identification must be essentially the same. I'll give you an example that would be of great use, I have dozens of letters of references in my time. Furthermore, you do not really need to explain that her nanny is her cousin.

    March 23, 2007

    Mrs. Smith

    Please accept this letter of reference for Linda him. Ms Liu has in my service as a nanny in the past four years. Meanwhile, his duties were (please specify what he has done, including the cleaning of household / kitchen / laundry, etc..) Ms He was a very reliable work from Monday to Friday, 6-5. My daughter, now six years had a good relationship with him and started to really love women. My children enjoy crafts and games (or other) that Ms. Liu with them while work is in their care. It has an excellent way to work well under pressure. She managed to manage my three kids with ease.
    If you have questions about Ms Lui, pleasecontact me at: 303-555-1212.

    Best regards,

    Britney Spears (of course your name here)

    ReplyDelete