Monday, February 1, 2010

Scared Im Going To Get Schizophrenia Im Scared That Im Schizophrenic?

Im scared that im schizophrenic? - scared im going to get schizophrenia

Ive been to 2 gp and psychatrist, both scizophrenic I said, but I'm always afraid of hell. I'm going to sleep and when my eyes are closed, these images have played somethings uncontrollable and random words in my head. Today, while trying to stay awake, I scratched my fingers on the pillow, it sounded like a voice in my head .. im scared on hearing very faint sounds of birds, everywhere I go. My mind is so stressed she can not be done. I hate this fear. It was a documentary has caused more than schizophrenia. I'm worried about him sucking. Please can you give me some reassurance

1 comment:

  1. Sammy DK05, because he / she was the DOC / GP and havent done. DK05 such a thing before? Not only that, but programs and then watchin think I could have this? If so could a Hypercondriact, meaning (and not hurt) that has clicks in your brain with the below listed symptoms, your body begins to think she has this condition. Often the symptoms of this woman.

    Prehaps need to do something active for you and your brain at home, not in things and then give your mind something else to think about the end of a night. Fair and lay down, and the increased attention that you may suffer from schizophrenia, not worse.

    ReplyDelete