Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Maximum Milk Thistle I Would Like To Know The Differance Between Maximum And Ultra Milk Thistle Both Made By Natural Wellness Thank

I would like to know the differance between maximum and ultra milk thistle both made by natural wellness thank - maximum milk thistle

I had hepatitis B and C for more than 40 years years.I developed "by the anti-B but not C.. I'm not a good candidate for conventional treatments for various reasons, both emotional and physical. Thistle I not conventional. Natural Wellness 2 types of Maxim, which has recognized some asso.in this country. They are also super milk thistle that is said to about 33% higher than in all the main ingredients. Can someone please tell me the difference plus ultra of $ 8.oo you hear something. whice need to know that I'll get the most benefit? "Thank you, Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment