Monday, January 25, 2010

Watch The Apprentice Usa On Megavideo Why Are Women Today Chasing Careers And Money Instead Of Family And Baby?

Why are women today chasing careers and money instead of family and baby? - watch the apprentice usa on megavideo

Hello, sorry my English

I want to ask why women in the west of the United Kingdom, United States, I want to career, pursuing money, fame, the days, instead of a good family, children, and is a housewife, as the time of the Bible and the grandmother of my generation. I see on the television show "The Apprentice" and women say they want such a great job and occupation, and provide something different, even families who live so far away, only to come Great location. College Girls also say they want to make a career and have money and children to follow, or not a priority.

So how and why this structure is damaged and the good friends Partricharical can not do it, because I know the moral of the old and the Bible with people like us have what mode to be confused Western life. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment