Saturday, January 23, 2010

Almond Soap Where Can I Find Almond-scented Liquid Hand Soap?

Where can I find almond-scented liquid hand soap? - almond soap

Several times, trains, airplanes, hotels and offices, I find almond scent liquid soap in the bathroom. I love the smell of almonds. I was surfing online, but not for premium soaps pay $ 25/bottle + postage. I saw a previous question on Amtrak trains almond soap, but not resolved. Does anybody know where I can find a big pot of soap that is sold to companies (or if it sells a good liquid soap in pharmacies)? Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Dr. Bronner's soap has a pleasant almond, most places on food security. You can with places that offer restaurants, or in place of the interview. If you do not find all of them, but expensive almond soap, you can try to get a foam soap dispenser, which is a long way, too. You only need about 1 part soap to 10 parts water. I've been called a soap dispenser Hue, simply fill in the face with soap and wonderful smell. And his marker shells, which can have a normal bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Bronner's is an excellent natural liquid soap. Fragrant aromas of almonds and others.

    http://www.drbronner.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you have a big pot, you have tried to Sam's Club and Costco?

    ReplyDelete